BOOKSELLER AUTUMN 2015 BUYER'S GUIDE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SEASON FOR HUMOUR!
The hilarious new title that does for modern bullshit what Malcolm Burgess's I Hate the Office - 'Genuinely laugh-out-aloud funny' City AM - did for office life.
From business consultant ('someone who is paid a small fortune and gets to wear a Prada suit for saying what you and your colleagues have been saying for years in the office kitchen') to glamping (sleeping in a wet tent on a Cath Kidston lilo') to Christmas bestseller ('a book you would never dream of buying for yourself but it is somehow felt to be suitable for relatives and people you don't like very much'), over 1,000 rapier-sharp killer entries in subject order.
* Malcolm Burgess has written weekly series and features for Metro, The Times, The Daily Mail, Evening Standard and others and his Radio 4 comedies include Fear and Loathing in Crouch End and Parodies Lost.
* Bookseller Autumn Buyer's Guide 2015 Highlight of the Season
* Bookseller Non-Fiction choice for October ('The author of I Hate the Office returns to hilariously define a whole host of modern bullshit phrases.')
* The ideal Christmas and Secret Santa gift
* Extensive on-line marketing campaign
* Oxygen's Bookworms, Dog-Ears & Squashy Big Armchairs: A Book Lover's Alphabet was Reader's Digest's Christmas 2014 Book of the Month.
Sales: Compass Pat@compass-ips.london Tel: 0208 3265696
Distribution: Central Books email@example.com Tel: 0845 4589911
DON'T MENTION IT
THE A - Z OF MODERN BULLSHIT
Published 22 October 2015
ISBN 9780992636456 £7.99 Paperback 150 pp
BIC CODE: WH